Only available in Birmingham, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Coventry, Derby, Derbyshire, Dudley, Leicester, Leicestershire, Sandwell, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Stoke, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton and Worcestershire.
A flexible package of support to top up your Learning support hours and provide training and consultation across a range of areas within special educational needs, cognition and learning, health and wellbeing. Packages can be shared across multi-academy trusts or clusters of schools.
The package allows schools to purchase additional visits that can be used across SENIS including:
- Pupil casework – assessment and recommendations
- SENCO strategic support
- Pupil premium support
- Staff training – staff meeting/half day/full day
- Parent workshops (healthy eating, SRE, supporting learning)
- Strategic support – PSHE
- Additional pupil support for EAL or SEN
- Whole class PSHE sessions – e.g. puberty, drugs education
- Further discount available for packages larger than 8 half days.
- Includes Learning support and Inclusion (MEAS, health and wellbeing, learning support, in school training)
- Packages can be shared across MATs or clusters