This package is for maintained schools, academies and Multi-Academy Trusts, and can be bought as an annual or multi-year SLA.
Our MIS Support ensures you have access to all the information required to not only manage your MIS but also to administer the best fit for your school business and processes. We deliver this through our service desk, training sessions, workshops, user groups, focused forums and guidance notes.
- End user Capita Accredited Support for all modules of the Capita SIMS. net software (training or setup support may be at an additional cost but would be notified to the customer)
- Support of upgrades and patches to the SIMS.net software. Management of upgrades and patches can be provided at an additional cost.
- User support for Microsoft Word and Excel as part of Office 2010 (until beginning of July 2018), 2013 and 2016 in relation to SIMS.net
- Support for SIMS.net SOLUS3automatic upgrade package
- Licences, installation and support for the Entrust Anycomms Plus secure file transfer system
Hardware maintenance cover for Administration equipment:
- Unlimited support will initially be by telephone and remote access systems with onsite visits where the MIS team deem appropriate and necessary. (Charges may apply but would be discussed with the customer prior to confirmation.)
Network support cover:
- Two places MIS Post-16 Census seminars including course notes.
- Two places on MIS End of Year (EOY) seminars including course notes.
- Termly News Bulletin
In addition, Staffordshire school receive:
- Software support for the file server/main PC and approved workstations, printers and other peripherals used for the SIMS.net system
- Free core scheduled MIS training as part of this package. Subject to availability
We can also offer a wide range of SIMS consultancy, delivered on your premises and tailored to your school. The following highlights just a few of the ways that we can help:
- Assessment Tracker
- Dinner Money
- SIMS Report Creation
- SIMS Upgrades
- SIMS Discover
- FMS Academy Setup
- Financial Scheme Change
- Performance Management