Only available in Birmingham, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Coventry, Derby, Derbyshire, Dudley, Leicester, Leicestershire, Sandwell, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Stoke, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton and Worcestershire.
We don’t just want children to eat our food... we want them to LOVE it. We wholeheartedly believe that lunchtime should be a fun part of the day, jam-packed with lots of different, flavoursome and healthy food. Plus our dedicated nutritionists bring food to life through our Eat Right, Stay Bright programme. It’s crammed with goodness... from Fun Into Food lessons, student survival talks, parent workshops and breakfast clubs to our Food Superheroes and Beyond the Kitchen web hub.
We want to set young people up for their day, and for a lifetime of good eating habits. Ensuring every student has the same opportunity to develop and make a positive contribution at school, by having access to fresh, healthy and great tasting meals. Our nutritionists and chefs go to great lengths to create food that looks good, tells a story and is in tune with the latest trends – because that’s the food students tell us they want. In their words: food that’s “tasty, lovely and delicious”. And we serve it in fun and innovative spaces that are as inspiring as the classroom.
A fully managed service will be provided during school lunch time periods and shall include:
- All staff required to deliver the service including management and supervision of staff
- Purchase of all provisions to facilitate the service, preferring local produce/suppliers where economically viable, and monitoring and auditing suppliers to check the safety of products and reviewing and improving purchasing contracts/prices wherever practicable.
- Continuous product and serviced development, including menu development.
- Compliance with food safety and health and safety legislation.
- Marketing and promotion of the service.
- Repair and maintain kitchen equipment.
- Advice, guidance and support on design, planning and project management of new and upgraded catering facilities where appropriate
- Breakfast and break sales facilities are available
- Dinner money collection and banking.
- Hospitality and event catering.