Our bursar will support school staff on financial matters, working with you either onsite or remotely for up to 8 3/4 hours per month.
- verification/review of monthly bank reconciliation and VAT reclaim
- budget preparation service – complete annual budget submission (May)
- formula budget allocation calculation check
- ISBF and ISBD return to LA
- April-May staffing budgetary control report
- ISBQ1 return to LA
- June budgetary control report
- August budgetary control report
- mid-year budget review service – complete annual budget submission (autumn term)
- ISBQ2 return to LA
- November budgetary control report
- December budgetary control report
- ISBQ3 return to LA
- January budgetary control report
February budgetary control report.
The school would also have telephone contact with an assigned bursar. Additional support outside the hours covered by this agreement can be provided at the prevailing hourly rate.
YOUR MONTHLY VISIT COULD INCLUDE ASSISTANCE WITH:
- special needs financial monitoring
- earmarked funding monitoring
- individual financial training
- review of internal scheme of delegation
- financial benchmarking.