Only available in Birmingham, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Coventry, Derby, Derbyshire, Dudley, Leicester, Leicestershire, Sandwell, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Stoke, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton and Worcestershire.
We understand that off-the-shelf education improvement packages aren’t always suitable and we are always on hand to help create and deliver the best support package for you and your school at that moment in time.
We are happy to discuss your specific requirements and can:
- Provide an overview of our extensive range of consultancy and training including creative, practical and theoretical approaches.
- Create a bespoke CPD offer for your leadership team, governing body and teaching staff.
- Discuss your needs and create consultancy packages that will support whole school improvement and raise the quality of teaching and learning within your school.
- Review any new initiatives or policies you have introduced to ensure they are having a positive impact in your school and provide you with the reassurance you need.
- Provide pre and post Ofsted support.
The Careers Strategy 2017 requires all schools and colleges to appoint a Careers Leader. Careers Leaders have the responsibility for the delivery of a school’s careers programme.
They should be ensuring, among other things, that:
- The school has a good careers programme that meets the expectations set out in the Gatsby Benchmarks
- The school has published on its website details of its careers programme and arrangements for providers of technical education or apprenticeships to talk to pupils
- The destinations of young people from the school are tracked and that this information is used to improve the effectiveness of the school’s careers programme
The Careers Leader Training programme supports the Careers Leader to meet these requirements and meets the Careers Enterprise Company learning outcomes for a Careers Leader training programme. Careers Leaders have the choice of whether to complete the non accredited or an accredited course.
The training is delivered by attendance at four face to face sessions over a period of four months, ongoing support is provided by the use of an individual OneFile account. Learners choosing to complete the accredited course will continue with support of an assessor in their workplace to complete the competency based assessments.