Only available in Birmingham, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Coventry, Derby, Derbyshire, Dudley, Leicester, Leicestershire, Sandwell, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Stoke, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton and Worcestershire.
Your school will benefit from:
- Designated surveyor/s providing advice and technical guidance for responsive maintenance and project works.
- Your surveyor shall visit your School for a 1-2-1 consultation.
- Monitor projects up to £5,000 where contractors are appointed by Entrust on your behalf, to help assure quality, workmanship and value for money (larger projects will be subject to agreed professional fees)
- Access to 24-hour emergency advice and support.
- Access to wide choice of pre-tendered day works and framework contractors via Entrust.
- Preparation of scope and estimates for proposed projects and planned maintenance programmes.
- If requested, specialist advice on remedial works following routine service and testing. (e.g. D1 classification – requiring immediate rectification)
The Maintenance Team will
- Respond to a routine maintenance enquiry on the same working day and an emergency situation within 2 working hours.
- Support and review project documentation, if required.
Schools may also purchase additional project support at a discounted fee for the procurement of self-funded maintenance or improvement projects including preparation of specifications, drawings, tenders, site supervision and verifying invoices for payment.