Only available in Staffordshire and Stoke
Entrust will support your school to assist in effective Asset Management Planning (AMP) through an annual consultation.
A school based Asset Management Plan (AMP) is the collection of key property data in a single database that can be used to effectively inform both investment and service delivery decisions. The format and the methodology for producing school AMPs have been determined by the DfE.
To complete the AMP, you will be asked to provide:
- Access to the School site and appropriate person(s).
- Information in relation to school managed projects.
- Information in relation to changes of room use.
Your school will benefit from:
- Advice to help the school produce a strategic asset management plan (AMP) and long term strategic property investment plan.
- Prioritisation of property maintenance and development of your property portfolio, including identifying funding streams the school may wish to pursue.
- Advice for compliance / best practice for Landlord Approval & Licence Applications e.g. planning and development, section 77 approvals.
- Provide online access to your property information via the dedicated Entrust Property Portal.
These services are available to Academies, on request, at an additional charge.
- provide a template to support the AMP process.
- write and produce your AMP.
- produce a Condition Survey.
Alternatively, Academies can purchase a packaged Asset Management Planning Service which includes an updated condition survey.