Only available in Birmingham, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Coventry, Derby, Derbyshire, Dudley, Leicester, Leicestershire, Sandwell, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Stoke, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall, Warwickshire, Wolverhampton and Worcestershire.
For schools that have a compatible Building Management System (BMS) Entrust shall provide:
- Monitoring of heating and hot water plant operation and energy control for sites connected to the central BMS network
- Bespoke scheduling of plant operation in conjunction with site requirements
- Remote fault diagnosis, where system functionality allows, which may negate costly Contractor call out charges.
- Access to technical support for BMS systems, to enable heating and hot water temperatures to be remotely monitored and adjusted to meet the School’s requirements.
- Checking the operation of automatic energy control equipment for heating, hot water, air conditioning & ventilation.
Site visits may incur additional charges.
This service is available to Academies on the Entrust broadband.