Developing high quality education to improve outcomes for all children in the early years foundation stage (EYFS).
The team of consultants have a wealth of experience and expertise across the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), as practitioners, teachers, headteachers, researchers, local authority early years advisors and Ofsted inspectors.
Entrust provide expert advice, guidance and training for schools, academies, early years settings and childminders.
Entrust can provide support for:
• quality improvement
• quality of teaching, learning and assessment
• implementation of the Ofsted common inspection framework
• leadership and management
• leaders to challenge practice and provision
• meeting the safeguarding and welfare requirements
• business planning, marketing and sustainability
This can be delivered through:
• bespoke training packages
• tailored consultancy support
• interactive webinars
• training and workshops
• parent workshops
• audits and toolkits
Entrust work in partnership with Staffordshire County Council. They support the local authority commitment to deliver the early years and childcare duties, together with providing advice. To find out more information about Staffordshire County Council, childcare and early years, visit: http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/education/childcare/homepage.aspx