Entrust Skills and Employability are still working during the school closure period and will be available throughout (including the school holiday period and beyond).
Though we are not available for face to face information, advice and guidance we are available via phone, email and Microsoft Teams offering:
• Phone information advice and guidance
• Support with applications and transition to learning
• Signposting to other services as required
Contact to request support can be made by schools, colleges, training providers as well as by young people or parents.
We have contacted all learning providers in Staffordshire and put together a summary of how the main types of learning provider are responding to the current crisis in relation to applications and recruitment
For the latest service support, please click here
Preparation for the world of work
- Careers Advice and Guidance
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) activities
- Work Experience Space
- Professional Development and Training