This training will support you in fulfilling your statutory duty of completing the EYFS Profile. Through information sharing and exploring the Early Learning Goal exemplification materials, you will increase your confidence in making robust assessment judgements.
Tutor-led interaction will update you with the current local and national picture of the moderation process in EYFS. You will have the opportunity for collaborative discussion to improve your understanding of national expectations for the EYFS Profile, leading to more confident, robust judgements.
This course will enable you to:
- Have an increased knowledge about the current expectations and exemplifications of the Early Years Foundation Stage Profile.
- Have an understanding of how to implement the requirements identified within the Early Years Foundation Stage Profile Handbook.
- Be updated with the national and local moderation process.
- Have effective dialogue opportunities to discuss and moderate judgements.
Delegates need to bring the following:
Please note: The WiFi in some training venues does not support the use of electronic learning journeys. Please bring a print out of your evidence for two children to ensure you can participate in discussions.
- A copy of the most up to date Early Years Foundation Stage Profile Handbook.
- Examples of children's evidence to enable agreement trialling. Delegates will be informed closer to the date of the focus EYFS areas of learning for the session.
This course is suitable for EYFS Leaders; Reception Teachers; Year 1 Teachers and Teaching Assistants.