Learn how to link SIMS Course Manager functionality with all areas of SIMS and how to use Course Manager correctly to support the maintenance of Post-16 Learning Aims.
This course provides you with a detailed understanding of Course Manager and its impact across SIMS. By attending this course delegates will be fully conversant with the functionality available within the Course Manager module in SIMS.
This course will enable you to:
- Manage course details derived from class levels in Nova-T6.
- Create and manage user defined courses in SIMS.
- Manage the association of classes with both derived and user defined courses.
- Maintain course memberships derived from class memberships.
- Maintain course memberships of user defined courses.
- Produce reports based on course memberships.
This course is suitable for Secondary, Middle and Special Secondary schools who use Nova-T6, SIMS Exams Organiser and Course Manager.