Attending this network meeting will provide Art & Design subject leaders with the opportunity to explore local and national developments in Art & Design education, share ideas and update their subject knowledge.
Comprising a mixture of expert input, practical activities and discussion you will share ideas with other Art & Design subject leaders and gain knowledge of the latest developments in Art & Design education. By taking part in a hands on practical workshop you will have the opportunity to explore and develop new skills and ideas to take back to your setting.
This course will enable you to:
- Take new ideas back to develop the Art & Design curriculum in your setting.
- Have an awareness of the latest developments in Art & Design education.
- Understand where to access suitable resources to support and enhance the delivery of quality Art & Design education in your setting.
- Please come suitably dressed for practical Art activities
- iPads will be provided or if you prefer bring your own
This course is suitable for Art & Design secondary and middle school subject leaders and teachers