This course will cover the use of JCQ A2C software to download the results, the importing of the results into Examinations Organiser and the analysis of the results data using established and new routines in Examinations Organiser.
Do you have responsibility for downloading exam results in your school? Would you like to know how to import results into Exams Organiser using A2C? Do you know how to tidy exams data in order to make sure results day runs smoothly? Did you realise that you can create reports for specific groups e.g. Headteacher; Senior Leadership Team; Subject Teachers? Would you like to know how to analyse Performance Tables in order to prove your data? Do you know how to manage BTEC/OCR National results within SIMS? Would you like to produce Progress 8 data?
This course will enable you to:
- Learn how to download results from A2C software.
- Import results from the Boards into Exams Organiser.
- Manage the links from Awards to Courses.
- Make sure results are not seen before the official publication date.
- Upload QAN Catalogue.
- Use the new Performance data to match discount codes.
- Analyse results through a number of reports.
- Learn how to edit results.
- Create Candidate Statement of Results.
- Interrogate Progress 8 data.
This training is suitable for Examinations Officers.