This termly Cluster group training will provide information, advice and guidance for EY SENCO's and managers.Training and networking opportunities will help develop inclusive practice and increase confidence for supporting EY chidren with SEND in line with statutory requirements.
- Welcome & Introductions.
- SENCO Updates.
- How to Meet the needs of Children with SEND in EY Settings. (eg strategies, top tips, policies, audit of environment) Discussion - Having 'Tricky' Conversations with Parents.
- Focus Activity: Speech & Language Development.
- Have up to date information on SEND in the Early Years provision.
- Strategies to support children with SEND needs.
- Understanding Speech & Language Development and strategies to support difficulties.
- Opportunities to meet with other practitioners.
This course is suitable for Early Years SENCOS and Managers and Childminders.