Are you interested in education, looking for a flexible, term-time only, part-time income and available to attend meetings in the evenings (one per term per school)?
We are looking for people with the following qualities to work in schools in the Midlands as school clerks.
- attention to detail
- willing to learn
- confident communicator
- extremely organized
- willing to work in the evening and travel to work at schools around the Midlands
- an interest in compliance matters
- an interest in the education sector
The clerk to the Governing Body
- ensures the Governing Board is compliant and follows correct procedure
- provides effective administrative support
- manages information in accordance with legal requirements.
Full training is provided but you must have your own transport and be willing to travel in the evening to your allocated school(s). Full time equivalent rate of pay is £23,400.
For each meeting you clerk, you will be paid the equivalent of 7 hours to reflect the preparation work and follow-up as well as attendance at the meeting.
Hours are flexible depending on how many schools you clerk – if you clerk 1 school, then you would work 7 hours per term. If you clerk 10 schools, 70 hours per term, if you clerk 15 schools, 105 hours per term.
Full training is provided.
If you would like to find out more, please email email@example.com