DfE funded training now available for Governors and Clerks across England
Entrust are pleased to launch GovernorSpace, a brand new online space for Governors and Clerks to manage and achieve a step change in the quality of governance. It gives Governors and Clerks access to DfE funded professional development, peer-to-peer and mentor support, self-evaluation tools, useful resources and much more.
The professional development aspect of GovernorSpace, funded by the DfE, aims to build the capacity of governing boards across the country through a focus on supporting chairs to drive change in their boards and professionalising the quality of clerking support.
We've launched some additional features on the GovernorSpace website, which may be of interest to you. Features include:
• Thought leadership articles from some of our Trainers and Mentors
• Weekly summaries of the latest DfE publications
• Weekly summaries of the latest national news
• Useful resources such as Development Plan templates
Why sign-up to GovernorSpace?
• It’s funded by the DfE so is completely free of charge to schools.
• Can be completed anytime and anywhere there’s an internet connection – whether that’s from your school building during a Governing Board meeting or from the comfort of your home.
• Features a high-quality, easy-to-use, self-evaluation tool which can be used and saved year-on-year to monitor your progress and evidence your development over time.
• Provides a tailored service enabling you to follow your own development route selecting the right type of support for you – whether that be training or mentor support.
• You’ll receive one-to-one support from trusted experts – many of whom are national and local leaders of education and who can evidence the impact they have in schools.
• Provides real-time and valuable evidence for Ofsted linked to the Governor and Clerking Competency Frameworks.
FIND OUT MORE
DON'T MISS OUT
Funding is limited and on a first come, first served basis, so register today.
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 300 1900.